You can pick up your camper at two locations in Norway. Tromsø or Leknes on the Lofoten Islands. We are also offering one-way rentals between this two camper rental stations.
Camper Life in Norway
Travel guide for Northern Norway
Pick up your camper in Tromsø or Lofoten
Camper Rental in Norway
Travel Norway simple and independ in a camper van.
Arctic Campers is the first provider of Mini Camper vans in Northern Norway. We are located on the Lofoten Islands and in Tromsø. We rent out camper vans for every season. No matter what you are looking for - our campers will let you explore Norway on your own terms. Stay comfortably warm in the winter while chasing the Northern Lights and follow the clear skies. Get to your favourite remote ski location in Lofoten, Lyngen Alps or the Tromsø area. Discover the Arctic region in summer time all the way up to the North Cape (Nordkapp). Our campers are compact vans wich give you a high flexibility and an easy travelling compare to a big RV or Motorhome.
Find your answers here
- We want to see whales, is that possible?
- Where do I call when I have a problem or need help with my camper?
- Is there a grocery store close by the rental station?
- Can I charge my phone or my camera batteries in the camper van?
- Can I pick up a camper in Lofoten and deliver it back in Tromsø or the other way around?